(Next door to Europcar)
Open 7 days a week.
Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient EC Meter.
The world’s favourite conductivity meter. Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple! Highly Recommended.
Five Year Guarantee!!
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants AND while they are growing.
This is easy if you use the Bluelab Truncheon® Nutrient Meter! To
take a reading of your solution -simply place the probe head into the solution for 1-2 minutes to reach the same temperature of your nutrient. The reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Meter is not required.
Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in
• Fully waterproof
• Auto on/off function
• No calibration required
• Daylight readable blue LED’s
• Battery operated
• No buttons, switches or knobs
• Provided with EC, CF, ppm 700 and ppm 500 scales
• Do clean the probe face at least weekly, or even more often if you are using additives or nutrient solutions that contain oils, as these can contaminate the probe and give an inaccurate reading.
• Do on occasion check the accuracy status of your Truncheon, using the Bluelab CF27.7 conductivity standard. The Bluelab Truncheon does not require calibration, as this is locked in during manufacture, but checking the status tells you that you are adequately cleaning the probe face. Always use fresh solution.
• Do always replace the shroud on the probe to protect the probe face and ensure accurate readings.
• Do wait 5 – 10 minutes for the reading to stabilize if the probe temperature is very different to the solution temperature and stir the probe in solution or place probe where there is good movement.
• Do check batteries on occasion to check for deterioration or swelling.